LatinoBridge is Latin America’s premier translation and localization service in the region. Our team has the experience and the understanding to bring you to LatAm and bring LatAm to you.
Understanding Spanish Globally
The Spanish language is one of the world’s most widespread languages (it’s the third most spoken language in the world) and is spoken on every continent.
Latin America has about 500 million native speakers in the world and millions more who have learned it as a second language.
Spanish is also the third most spoken language on the internet as well. It’s the primary language in 20 countries worldwide with the majority of native speakers in Latin America.
For more than a decade, the team at LatinoBridge has been working with Latin American companies, as well as international companies that are expanding to LatAm. Our translators, interpreters, engineers, and designers each have decades of experience and training in their respective fields.
Our speciality is that languages and cultures of this vast region. From the Spanish speaking area of the United States to Tierra del Fuego, our team has translated and localized thousands of works in Spanish or into Spanish.
The Types of Projects We Do
From the translation of contracts to the localization of the latest mobile app, the LatinoBridge team is skilled, efficient, and thorough. Each piece is handled with same impeccable care and attention to detail. Our commitment to customer service is what has made us Latin America’s premier translation, interpretation and digital localization firm.
Here is a partial list of the types of projects we tackle.
- Spanish Document Translation
- Spanish Simultaneous Interpretation
- Spanish Linguistic Validation
- Spanish E-Learning Support
- Spanish Document Management
- Spanish Consecutive Interpretation
- Spanish Multicultural Marketing
- Spanish Deposition Services
- Spanish Transcription
- Spanish Typesetting and Graphics
- Spanish Voice Overs & Subtitling
- Spanish Staffing Solutions
- Spanish Virtual Data Room Services
A complete list of the industries that LatinoBridge serves would be exciting, but here are some of the primary categories of industries that we assist every day:
- Consumer products
- Website localization
- Software localization
- Education and training
While every one of our employees is a business professional, on those occasions where a specific industry knowledge is needed, such as medical or legal, we assign someone who is a subject matter expert.
Why Choose Latino Bridge – The Four Reasons
- Spanish is our specialty. All of our work involves Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese. That means that, unlike general translation firms, we are able to deliver impeccably into and out of Spanish.
- Every need met. Whether a client needs translation, transcription, website localization, app localization, interpretation, or any other language transfer needs, we have the staff to handle it.
- Subject matter specialists. No matter what your or your client’s industry is, we have subject matter specialists to do the translations and localizations.
- Efficiency and speed. We have a pool of staff to draw from that is highly trained and highly motivated. This allows us to complete each project on time and on budget.