Since the beginning of human existence, people have invented ways to cure pain and save lives, paving the way to the emergence of lofty healthcare concepts and noble medical professions. The medical industry has seen massive leaps ever since, thanks to the development of science and technology. All along, there was a tangible need to bridge the language and communication gaps so as to disseminate the medical knowledge, spread the new drug discoveries, and establish effective communication channels between the medical practitioners and their patients all across the globe.
As the healthcare sector became an immense field with many sub-branches and specialties, the applications of medical translation have extended on the technical and practical levels alike. From the medical records and pharmaceutical industry reports to the drug prescriptions and leaflets, the medical language services have come a long way.
Medical translation services in Latin America
The healthcare industry is expanding like never before, particularly in Latin America. Data compiled by Global Health Intelligence predicted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 9.3% in the Latin American medical industry between 2018 and 2028. This justifies the recent progress in medical translation which developed to cover a wide angle of specialties and cater to many various needs.
In Latin America, the need for medical translation services was distinctively imperative, given the multiple deadly diseases jeopardizing human lives all over the region. Nowadays, many public and private institutions are operating under the healthcare sector in the Latin American countries. These players will, most probably, need the assistance of a professional medical translation agency to ease the communication burden.
LatinoBridge is proudly one of the most reliable language vendors in Latin America, crafting a full set of world-class medical translation services into and from Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Document of medical translation services
With over a decade of hands-on experience, LatinoBridge believes medical translation marks a powerful way to confront deadly diseases, spread medical awareness, and, eventually, save people’s lives.
We are also aware that healthcare translation services can help in forging the commercial targets of pharmaceutical companies, enhancing the medical education and research quality, and rendering the sophisticated medical terminology easy-to-assimilate for foreign language speaking patients.
The applications of medical translation are numerous and the opportunities are abundant. Below are a few samples of the medical documents we translate:
- Clinical outcome assessments (COAs)
- Medical records (i.e. Patient care reports (PCRs), and Quality of Life (QoL) Measures)
- Medical surveys and test trials
- Medical journals and brochures
- Drug prescriptions
- Pharma labels and leaflets
- Glossaries of medical terminologies
- Provider Directories
- Member Handbooks
- Letters, Flyers, and Booklets.
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Instructions
- Medical Forms
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Summary of Benefits (SOB)
- Annual Notice of Change (ANOCs)
Covering a broad array of sub-sectors, medical translation is a very challenging and sensitive field of language services, and finding a competent and reliable medical translation company is far from easy.
In fact, there are a couple of factors you should pay attention to before opting for a specific service provider. These key factors are our edges and strength points! Guaranteed by our 10-year experience and our harmonious team of expert linguists and medical specialists, we provide the best quality at competitive prices.
The following is a list of 4 reasons why you should partner with us and get our medical translation services:
- We invest in research and planning: Our team allocates an adequate amount of time to conduct prior extensive research. We believe in the power of pre-preparation! Please, rest assured that our experts are well-versed in your subject matter.
- We follow a competent process: We process your medical translation request in detailed task management schemes. We take a series of sequential and careful steps to provide the ultimate service to you.
- We use assistive tools: From glossaries and style guides to Computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools, we make use of multiple assistive tools. A sufficient translation management system is always the key, especially in medical translation!
- We are quality-driven: We double up on quality assurance. Our linguists and medical experts strive to deliver a flawless final version that is perfectly tailored to match your needs.